Monday, April 16, 2012

If you can't beet 'em, eat 'em...

I love beets but they do take some time and effort to prepare… and you can turn your hands and everything around you red if you’re not careful.  I was excited when I recently discovered Love Beets at Whole Foods because all the prep work has already been done.  They come peeled, pre-cooked and infused with different flavors like Honey & Ginger, Sweetfire and White Wine & Balsamic Vinegar.  My favorite ways to eat them are in salads, over quinoa or in smoothies or juices.  

Click here to read about all of the health benefits of beets.
Click here to find a store near you that carries Love Beets.

Have a great day!
PS- If you are preparing whole beets at home, I recommend using a plastic cutting mat or board.  Wood cutting boards stain easily.  I also put plastic sandwich bags over my hands so this doesn't happen...
photo credit:  http://soupruary.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment