Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recap from Day 1/30

Monday, April 2, 2012
I went to my total body conditioning class at the gym this morning.  Yeah!  I love it once I'm there... sometimes it's just hard to motivate to get there.  Then I had some organic green tea and a toasted Morning Round with fresh ground almond butter, cinnamon and a drizzle of honey.  So good... it's definitely my breakfast of choice right now!

Lunch was a vegetarian soft taco... leftovers from the dinner I made for us on Sunday night.

For a snack I had a Green Smoothie.  I've been making so many for other people lately (which I am so excited about!) that I haven't been making any for myself so I was really looking forward to having one.

For dinner, my husband ordered a pizza.  I had no intention of eating any but he put a piece in front of me while I was on a call for school.  I held off until I was finished and then I ate one piece... but I made sure I slowed down and enjoyed it.  Although I was tempted to eat more just because it was there, I didn't.  Last month, I would have eaten all 3 pieces without even thinking about it.  Crazy how conscious decision making can change the outcome of a situation.

So day 1 is over.  I cooked a meal for us (even though it was on Sunday, I am still counting it... a mere technicality), I worked out and I was in bed by 11:30.  Not a bad start.

xo
Kristin

PS- Speaking of school, I'm almost done!  I will graduate this month from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and will be able to spend more time and energy on Fresh Equation and my Health Coaching adventures.  Stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. I love pizza. Congrats on the upcoming graduation! Woo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza looks sooooo good!!! good job K! you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete