Monday, September 12, 2011

a FREE gift for my blog followers!

As you have probably noticed, I haven't been posting as often lately and I feel that I owe you an explanation as to why. 

Recently, Joshua, the founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition said something in one of our classes that really resonated with me.  He said that one of his students came up to him and told him that she was going to start a blog to share with everyone all of the interesting and meaningful information that she is learning in school.  Of course, when I heard this, I expected that he was going to praise her and tell her what a wonderful idea it was... which made me feel pretty proud of myself, because I had already thought of it and already started doing it. 

However, what he said next surprised me.  Joshua told her that he didn't think it was a very good idea.  (Huh?  He didn't think a blog was a good idea?)  He explained that we are only in school for 1 year and that we really need to be present and focused on our studies during this time.  He said that we have the rest of our lives to share the wealth of information we are learning in school whether it is through our blogs, websites, classes, counseling, etc.... 

I didn't want to have to choose between school and my blog but, after I really thought about, what he said did make sense.  So, my posts may be less frequent while I am in school, but know that it's not because I don't want to post more often, it's because I am heeding Joshua's advice and focusing all of my extra attention on my studies and my Health Coaching practice.

While my classes will continue through May 2012, I am now officially able to start seeing clients.  With the full support of the school and the staff behind me, I am looking forward to beginning my journey as a Holistic Health Coach.  With that said, I would like to offer my blog followers (and your friends and family) something in return for your loyalty.  FREE Health History Consultations!

This is an initial consultation where we will review and talk about your health goals and how we can work together to achieve them.  Your initial FREE Consultation will take about an hour and can be done in person or over the phone.  Do something good for yourself and book one now!  Take the first step towards a happier, healthier, more balanced life.

You can contact me directly at freshequation@gmail.com to schedule an appointment or you can complete your health history form at http://www.thefreshequation.com/ and contact me through my website to schedule an appointment.  Either way, I look forward to hearing from you!

~Have a healthy day~

No comments:

Post a Comment