Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You have to try this...

I know this is going to sound like a cheesy product commerical but this really happened...

For Labor Day, I was in Maryland at the house of a good friend of mine.  We spent the weekend running, boating, swimming, and sitting in the sun.  After all of that, my friend still commented on how soft my skin was.  I told her that I had just started using a new skin cream, Lubdriderm Advanced Therapy Mositurizing Cream.  It absorbs quickly and is super moisturizing without being greasy.  It's not all natural but it doesn't have parabens in it which, in my opinion, makes it safer than a lot of other products on the shelves. 

I highly recommend it but, unfortunately, it's pretty hard to track down.  I first discovered it at a local drugstore but haven't seen it there since.  I found it online at a few stores but it was sold out.  I finally had some luck and found it in stock at http://www.amazon.com/.  Get some while you can because this cream, as Giuliana Rancic would say, is amaze-balls! 



~Have a Healthy Day~


No comments:

Post a Comment