Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Seeing Double: Inspired Dressing

Many of you have asked me to include links to the items that I wear in the Seeing Double: Inspired Dressing posts.  I want to... but I have intentionally not included links for 2 reasons:

1. Because the point of these posts is to inspire you to create looks from what you already have hanging in your closet... not to go out and buy the exact items featured. 

2. Because a lot of the items that I'm wearing are not from the current season (like this Marc Jacobs coat which I think is from 2003) and therefore not even available for purchase anymore.  But I'm sure you can find similar items out there if you really do want to buy pieces to recreate these looks... but always  make sure to shop your own closet first!
Solange Knowles                                             Yours Truly          
                                                             Photo Credit:  Bryn Sanders
           
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment