Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Byrdie Gift Guide 2012

Today's gift guide is from my sister, Bryn, who pens the style blog, Byrdie.  She lives in Brooklyn, NY and recently launched a personal styling business... for more info, check out http://www.brynsanders.com/.   I'm hoping Santa brings me that diamond tennis bracelet!
 
Happy Shopping.
 
1. Yellow Korner has awesome art ... I love their photograph prints. The Lion in the Wind ($119 - 11.4" x 11.4") is one of my favorites. It's stunning. How cool would it be to see this face every day in your home?
 
2. I collaborated with my friend, Allison, owner of Ladybird boutique in Columbus, Ohio and LA based brand Boulevard to design a canvas and leather tote ($122). You can customize it by getting up to three initials gold stamped on the leather strip ... perfect for gifting (to yourself or someone else)! Available 11/29 ... contact Allison to purchase - 614.298.8133 or ladybirdfashions@yahoo.com
 
3. A diamond tennis bracelet ($1,328) is a classic ... it goes with everything, stacks with other arm jazz easily and something that will be kept forever.
 
4. I love masculine watches and this Casio watch ($21.99) is so simple and chic being all black. It's totally versatile and would look cool with a few bracelets piled on with it. Plus, it's a total bargain!
 
5. I love fashion and I love Kate Moss's style ... what better coffee book than "Kate Moss" by Mario Testino ($69.99).
 
6.These lovers and friends sequin pants ($151.20 on sale) are perfect for the holidays and all through Winter. Pair with a white t-shirt, a black blazer and heels for night and a grey sweatshirt and booties for day.
 
7. I love the idea of a pop phone ($32) ... easier to hold to your ear while catting and it's better for you than holding your cell phone to your face. And silver metallic is so fun.
 
8. After going one of my best friend's wedding in Charleston, SC this past Spring, I'm loving silver mint julip cups ($36) ... they're perfect for a fun cocktail or as a vase with pretty flowers. Get it monogrammed to add a special touch.
 
9. Get the holiday party started by stuffing a stocking with this mini skull vodka bottle. It's a cool addition to any bar cart.
 
10. These Eddie Borgo Pave Spike Earrings are so edgy yet chic and totally wearable every day.
 

1 comment:

  1. love the skull bottle!! and the watch and bracelet - great bargain of a watch!

    ReplyDelete